The Human Resources/Accounting Specialist is responsible for acting as support staff to the HR Department, for daily balancing of receipts, and processing accounts receivable for banquets and weddings. This position will assist with counting cash, accounts payable, and payroll processing when needed.
• An Associate’s degree in human resources or related field along with some work experience preferred.
• Experience in accounts payable, purchase orders, petty cash, cash, and cash handling.
• Attention to detail, accuracy, follow-up, and dependability are required.
• Strong general math skills required.
• Must have ability to understand financial applications and/or systems. • Knowledge of current computer software with regards to Excel, Microsoft Word, and Outlook are required. • Experience with Restaurant/Banquet accounting and/or gratuity/tipped pay preferred.
• Excellent grammar, strong customer service and interpersonal skills are essential to the position.
For complete posting and to apply visit www.bartlettparks.org under the Employment tab.