The Niles Park District is seeking full time Executive Administrative Assistant. The position is responsible for performing clerical and administrative duties to support the Executive Director, Finance Director, and the Park Board of Commissioners. This is a full time position that offers an excellent benefit package.
- Performs all administrative and clerical duties for the Executive Director and the Board of Commissioners
- Maintains the official ordinance and minutes of the District
- Coordinates Commissioner election preparation
- Acts as the Freedom of Information Act officer and open meetings act
- Coordinates the retention and storage of records and documents of the District
- Assists the Finance Director with payroll and accounts payable processing
- Prepares the annual tax exempt property list and statement of economic interest list, including memorandums to those on the list
- Coordinates monthly Park Board packets and arranges delivery to the Commissioners
- Coordinates training and travel bookings for staff and Commissioners
- Prepares all Park District gift certificates requested by various organizations
High School or G.E.D supplemented by studies in business office administration. Minimum five years administrative experience with a minimum of three years of executive level administrative work. Thorough knowledge and previous experience pertaining to Board meeting agenda preparation. Must be proficient in MS office which includes word, excel, outlook, and power point.